Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Privacy Please

Forget the Supreme Court cases she can't think of-- Palin just unequivocally endorsed a Right to Privacy in the Constitution!

That is heresy for Conservatives!

Keep an eye out for the McCain camp "clarification" of the remark. Although I'm not sure how you clarify a flat out "Yes" in response to a very direct question.

Clearly, Palin has no idea what she is being asked or the consequences of her answers.

Clip to come.

Couric: Do you think there's an inherent right to privacy in the Constitution?

Palin: I do. Yeah, I do.

Couric: The cornerstone of Roe v. Wade.

Palin: I do. And I believe that individual states can best handle what the people within the different constituencies in the 50 states would like to see their will ushered in an issue like that.

No comments: